Early booking with MARIANA Caribbean SPORT
All prices are quoted in US DOLLAR. The Early Booking Price is for any booking confirmed with a deposit of 20 percent at least 10 days prior to the beginning of a course or tour.
We understand you have a choice when selecting a dive centre and that price is an important factor. MARIANA Caribbean SPORT prices are very competitive and regularly reviewed to ensure they remain in line with other dive schools offering the same standard of quality and service. Your safety and the standards of training should be the most important factor in choosing a dive centre and as one oft the longest established Company our PADI dive centre on the island, you can be assured we offer the best service and high standards of training. The training you receive will be completed to PADI standards and delivered in a professional, safe, yet passionate and fun way. You can also be assured that all required licenses and insurance needed to offer diving services to tourists are in place. Should you find another offer that is the same standard as that of MARIANA Caribbean Sport, at a cheaper price, please let us know and we will endeavour to match the price.
Important advice for CERTIFIED DIVERS and SCUBA STUDENTS
- All customers must show proof of diving certification from either PADI, SSI, CMAS, or equivalent certifying organisations if taking part in any non-entry level diving activity.
- All customers must complete and sign the relevant Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Form before commencing inwater activities.
- The Company is not permitted to dispense any medical advice. If you are unsure of a medical matter related to diving or otherwise, please seek advice from a certified Medical Doctor before engaging in scuba diving or similar activities.
- Upon signing up for any diving course, irrespective of previous experience or training, the Company requires each student to complete a Medical Questionnaire.
- The maximum depth permitted on all Company vessels is 30 metres for Open Water Divers with the Deep Adventure Dive certification, Advanced Divers, Rescue Divers, Divemasters and Instructors. Open Water Divers without any additional Deep training will not be permitted to dive deeper than 18 metres.