MARIANA Caribbean SPORTS Open Water Diver Course
- Dive anywhere in the world with a certified buddy!
- Maximum depth 18 metres
- 5 confined pool sessions to master basic scuba diving skills
- 4 open water dives let you put the skills into practice
- These 9 sessions take a total of 4 – 5 days to complete
- Knowledge development
- eLearning online possibility
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development ( online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
YOU CAN ALSO START YOUR THEORY LEARNING BACK HOME
Enroll in Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – and you can start learning right away. PADI Open Water Diver Online gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an interactive computer-based program. Get started now !