During this half day scuba diving course, you will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. You will practice all required in the main swimming pool and following during an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Course