BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS AND GENERAL RULES
- The contract is stipulated between you and“MARIANA CARIBBEAN SPORTS SRL”
- All prices are listed in USDollar and are per person. Dive packages may be shared between familiy.
- We are responsible for providing and guaranteeing all your booked services. Online price is only available to bookings confirmed with a 20 percent deposit payment at least 2 days in advance. Once your booking is completed you will receive an email voucher with a full description of all the ordered services and payment made. You must print this out and present it at check-in at the Diving Centre.
- Any additional charge and extra-activity will have to be settled if pre purchased on site.
- MARIANA reserve the rights to change the prices without further notice due to changes in local taxes, governmental fees etc. Your booking is still valid in original price in case you have booked and paid in advance.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you fulfill the necessary prerequisites to participate to the Scuba Diving activities you have booked, in accordance to your certification level and your logged dives.
Please note that:
- All students booking PADI Dive Courses must meet the pre-requisites prior to booking the course
- All divers included in your dive package booking must hold a regular internationally recognized Scuba Diving certification. The certification card must be shown at the Diving Centre upon check-in.
- All divers have to be in good health and, in case of particular medical conditions, must bring with them a valid scuba diving medical certificate.
- At the check in, you will be asked by the Diving Centre to fill a “medical disclaimer” form (which can also be downloaded from the booking page of the online site). Please note that if any questions have been marked with “yes” on the medical form you will need to visit a physician to obtain a signed clearance to dive certificate. If you will fail to present the medical form signed by your doctor ( when applicable), you will not be able to participate in diving activities or scuba courses. Refund of your payment will be done with 50% cancellation fee of your online booking.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATION OF PREBOOKED SERVICES
Change/Cancellation upon Diver’s decision:
- If you need to change your booking, we will do our best to facilitate the changes with reasonable prior notice (24 hours notice). In cases of a “no show”, by any of the named clients in your booking due to “unforeseen circumstances” (any circumstance which is not foreseeable in any way and not known beforehand by the users for example illness), we will accept to change the user’s name, considering that all required conditions regarding pre-booked services remain unchanged.
- If you need to cancel your booking before arrival, inform us by emaiL email@example.com with explanation. We will proceed with a refund of your payment with deduction of cancellation fees (see below) and bank fees occurred by our company.
- We need to receive, 24 hours before the beginning of your scuba diving activities, any information about flight schedule changes, which could result in a change of plan in your pre-booked activities.
- No refund will be considered due in cases where you decide to interrupt your scuba diving holiday without a serious and proved reason which doesn’t allow you use pre-booked services.
- A fixed fee of 50 USDollar will be charged in case of cancellation, up to the 15th day prior to the first day of diving activities;
- From less than 2 days: 50% of the total booking amount will be charged.
Change/Cancellation upon Diving Center’s decision:
In such cases where it is impossible for MARIANA to provide pre-booked services because of “unforeseen circumstances” (any circumstance or situation which are beyond our control, such as bad weather conditions, equipment failure, strikes, wars, terrorism, power cuts, industrial disputes etc.), or in case the MARIANA doesn’t provide the trip because the minimum number of participants has not been reached, MARIANA will:
- Provide an alternative and equivalent service as per price and characteristics, if available;
- Realize part of the service and refund the non realized services;
- A complete refund of the total amount.
MARIANA Caribbean Sport SRL strongly recommends, for your safety and your enjoyment, in the event you haven’t been diving for at least 6 months you will be requested to take a refresher dive / Scuba Review, which will help you in gaining back confidence with diving and diving equipment.
Copy of diving insurance should be presented at the front office during a check-in.
In case of adverse weather/sea conditions or in the case of existing dangers which leads to the cancellation of activities, we are not responsible for the interruption of you scuba diving activities. We will try our best, in any case, to let you have the minimum disruption in case of such events.